1. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PRINT THE PDF FILE.
2. PRIOR TO PRINTING ENSURE THAT PAGE SCALING IS SET TO " NONE" ON YOUR PRINT DIALOG BOX.
3. MEASURE THE BAR ON THE LEFT TO ENSURE IT IS EXACTLY 2 INCHES, OR 5O MM LONG
4. IF MEASUREMENT IS NOT ACCURATE, CHECK THAT YOU ARE PRINTING THE PAGE AT FULL SIZE AND REPRINT BEFORE CONTINUING.
1. Carefully cut along the outline of the sizer. Make a small slit in the left end of the sizer.
2. Wrap the sizer around the intended finger with the numbers facing out.
3. Slide the pointed end of the sizer through the slit.
4. Move the sizer to the largest part of the finger,this may be the knuckle.
5. Pull tightly. The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
6. The number that lines up at the slit represents the ring size for that finger.
RING SIZE to MILLIMETER
|Size 3||44.0mm||Size 8.5||58.4mm|
|Size 3.5||45.2mm||Size 9||59.7mm|
|Size 4||46.50mm||Size 9.5||60.9mm|
|Size 4.5||47.80mm||Size 10||62.2mm|
|Size 5||49.0mm||Size 10.5||63.5mm|
|Size 5.5||50.3mm||Size 11||64.7mm|
|Size 6||51.7mm||Size 11.5||66.0mm|
|Size 6.5||53.1mm||Size 12||67.2mm|
|Size 7||54.3mm||Size 12.5||68.5mm|
|Size 7.5||55.6mm||Size 13||69.7mm|
|Size 8||57.2mm||Size 13.5||71.0mm|
- Avoid measuring cold fingers as this is when fingers are at their smallest .
-Measure your finger when it is at its largest, at the end of the day.
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger. The "ring finger" is located between the little finger and middle finger. Engagement and wedding rings are traditionally worn on the ring finger on the left hand in the United States.
2. Place the ring over the circles shown on the print, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the diameter of the ring.
3. If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size